Friday, November 25, 2011

Needed: A Nap and Super Glue

Perhaps making a double batch of chocolate chip cookies was not a good idea given the sugar crash I am experiencing at this moment.

Ah.  But who am I kidding?  I didn't actually make them myself:



They did wash their hands.

Several times.

Now I've got to get back to putting up the Christmas decorations.  My "helpers" have limited their destruction of my Christmas ornaments to only 5 so far.  Here's hoping they're done.  I don't think my heart could stand one more chipped Scarlett O'Hara or cracked angel.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait 'til my kids are old enough for slave labour! Mmmmm... cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the moments while you can...some day, when you're not looking, they'll turn into ....TEENAGERS!!!!!
    Sleeping til noon or later..
    Looking at you as if you're crazy when you ask..."hey lets decorate the Christmas tree!"
    But then they come back to you sometime around when they're 30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping to do a pie soon. But now it looks like tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skwishee - It's been GREAT this year. Daniel has been up and the stairs about a thousand times getting boxes from the basement and then returning empties. Sure, I could use the work-out, but so much easier this way!

    Maplewood - I am. In between yelling at them when they break something. Then the universe got me back as I dropped our electronic santa sleigh and broke 3 reindeer. I had to head out and buy more Super Glue. On Black Friday. Baaaad idea.

    esbboston - Pie=Good.

    ReplyDelete