Tuesday, July 22, 2014

MinuteClinic, Exciting New Offer & Why I am So Very Tired

Disclosure:  I have received promotional consideration from MinuteClinic.

I am often reminded by complete strangers how truly special each and every child is. Benevolent well-wishers express this exact sentiment to me right around the time my kids are staging a coup d'état at Arby's. 

Sure. Every kid is special. Yet isn't it also true that some are even more special than the rest?

Take my boys, for example. They are so gosh-darned extraordinary that they only contract the plague at 9 o'clock on Sunday mornings.

Their germs do not operate during normal business hours.

For this reason, I have come to love the hours of places like MinuteClinic more than humanly possible.  When pediatricians are closed and the ER promises a half-day wait, MinuteClinics can restore sanity and stop strep in its tracks.

http://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/resources/sports-physicals?WT.ac=MC-M-SP2-SPORTS_PHYSICALS_20_OFF-MCBCC0006-62814-300X250-OP
Click HERE to learn more.
What many do not know is that these same wondrous folks also provide:


Just imagine how happy your school-aged children will be upon scoring life-saving vaccinations this week!


Photo recreation of how happy kids are when getting shots. 
And think of all the sports they can play once getting the medical okay to bounce off walls, fields, courts, and one another for ever and ever. 

I told the kid not to come back inside until he could maneuver like Patrick Kane. We haven't seen him in 3 days. 
Nothing gets the old heart pumping like a riveting game of tee-ball.

The boys body surf.  I read People Magazines.

Swim team!

The World Cup pales in comparison to third grade soccer action.  
Most expensive sport EVER.

I think he looks a bit like a young Toni Kukoc, no?

Best of all?  Right now, MinuteClinic is offering a FREE $22 coupon book when you visit (no purchase necessary, available while supplies last through 12/1/14.)

In reviewing all the upcoming physicals, practices, carpools, and games, it may not be a bad idea to get checked out myself.  Staying on top of one's game requires dedication, commitment, and most of all....

CANDY.

Which, as luck would have it, can be purchased within the adjoining space of MinuteClinic.

I feel strongly that Butterfingers and MinuteClinic might one day save the world.


Disclosure:  I have received promotional consideration from MinuteClinic. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! You make me wish I still had young kids (said Andi NEVER). It was a nice try though.... :P

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. Want me to remind you of all the sticky floors?

      Delete