Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Vice

Joe was watching that foodie television show, Chicago's Best, the other day.  He was furiously jotting down notes.  He looked excited.  He looked happy.  He looked like he was ready to start the car and go get us some grub.

And for once, my chubby little thighs could not catch him in time.

But what he returned with was so worth it:


Two hot dogs, chili, onions, bacon, jalapenos, cheese and french fries wrapped in a shell and then put in the DEEP FRYER.  The place is called Fatso's (oh irony) and is located in Oak Lawn on 95th. 

So, it's back to the drawing board....


I have really got to cancel our cable subscription and go back to network television only.  These foodie shows are going to kill me.

9 comments:

  1. As soon as the wind stops howling, I will come save you from your husband. I'll bring you a tasty chocolate dessert. That think looks gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you dare! I still can't find my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never known anyone who can eat jalapenos, you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie - thank you! Something needs to keep me awake and the jalapenos are just the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicago's Best is on CLTV, I believe. And Check, Please is on 11. Dan and I are big fans of both. And you don't need cable to watch them. Perhaps a double date is in order?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Way - and the two of you are the skinniest people ever! Secrets, please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. THe fatso Dog !!! mmm yummy, did you try that fatso burger yet??? What a meal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome!!!! Love Fatso's.Everything is made to order too!!! Great Burgers!! Love That Fatso"s Dog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous - tried the burger, but the dog owns me!

    Christina - I'm saving some Weight Watchers points for the month to have like 3 bites of it soon. So worth every sinful taste...

    ReplyDelete