Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Holiday Newsletter

You may have noticed my posts have been running a little short lately.  My stupid holiday newsletter has been taking a lot longer than I thought it would this year. By now, I have usually completed layout and am awaiting finished prints from my awesome copy guy.  Awesome copy guy charges 36 cents a copy for an 11"x17" two-sided color copy on really good paper.  It's cheaper than photo cards.

I love him so.   

For some odd reason, I figured this process was going to be a lot easier given the fact that I've pretty much documented all significant and insignificant family occurrences on my blog. 

That was a huge mistake.  I saved nothing new for the newsletter. 

I'm dead. 

Unless of course my recipients are mostly moms who can barely remember if they showered that day.

On second thought, things may not be as bleak as anticipated.  

4 comments:

  1. I sometimes have trouble remembering whether I just shampoo'd while in the shower. My new trick is to start the shower off with the shampoo bottle in one certain orientation and then swap it after getting the shampoo dose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the very least, the post office will be grateful for your business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting by the mailbox.
    SF

    ReplyDelete
  4. esbboston - that my friend, is genius.

    Anonymous - I don't know. They got mad at me last year when I asked for 5 books of Christmas stamps and a book of Menorah stamps. "Whatchyou talkin' 'bout girl? Whazz a 'men-o-RAH?" I had to explain it three times.

    SF - Keep waiting. Next week, I promise!

    ReplyDelete