Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Favorite Ornaments

What store-bought ornament could ever top this one made with dried Elmer's glue, Q-Tips, and a preschool photo of my son being obstinate?


Or Jack as en elf?


Or the picture of our family glued to a tracing of Danny's hand?


If the house was on fire and it came down to rescuing either one of my favorite store-bought ornaments or one of the boys' Christmas offerings, guess who wins? (After I save the children and husband of course....)

Parum pum pum pum would go up in flames with the laundry.

3 comments:

  1. I love Jack the elf! I have a Beege the elf on my fridge that I keep up all year, because it makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And reason #42 that I love you: I have photos on my camera for the exact same post! Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skwishee - Didn't you nearly wet yourself the first time you saw it? I should keep it up all year, it always makes me smile.

    Ali - Only 42, eh? I'll work on some better material soon. Hoping to at least earn 65 reasons. Can't wait to see your kids' ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete