Monday, February 20, 2012

Guest Post (Kinda)

Two consecutive days of cocktails have depleted my brain power.  I stumbled downstairs this morning to try to come up with something for the blog.  I then discovered that my in-laws (and loyal blog readers) had hijacked my computer and left the following message in draft format.  It's not like I had anything good to say this early, so I'm running with it.  They really aren't that off track with their musings....

Hey World! Today was a day I will never forget.  It is the day I realized how lucky I am to have married into such a wonderful family.  I am especially lucky to have a fantastic sister-in-law (Missy Walsh) and cousin-in-law (Kate LaMantia).  Don't be jealous, but these women rock my super snazzy socks.  That's all I have for today.  What more could a woman want?

Now I'm off to drink some Red Bull.  Thanks for covering for me, ladies. 

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling...what a weekend, all fun, but now it's back to my work week, preparing for the Hancock climb and being good(whatever that is).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw her this morning. Yes, 2 nights out in a row is a thing of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Maplewood, I knew you'd understand. Good luck on the big climb, crazy man.

    Anonymous - and still out the door for 9:45-ish AM bowling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...I want blog fairies...and super snazzy socks!

    ReplyDelete