Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Did You Guess?

So did anybody figure out what Tammy Tasteless here dressed her kids as on Halloween?


Still don't know?  For full disclosure and tips on how to excel at rapid weight gain, visit Chicago Parent! 

And yes, I'm going to be cheating most Wednesdays because I just don't have it in me to write two full blog posts on a single day. It's not like I'm Tori Spelling or a Kardashian.  I need my sleep.  All these Kit Kats are killing me.

So be sure to visit Chicago Parent for my really cool blog on what a fat ninny I am!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I still can't believe you're not on Twitter. We would have so much fun. Get on it lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. esbboston - you got it! Or you're trying to say Sweet Jesus politely?

    Ali - Twitter confuses me. Do I need a Twitterer machine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was "Why is Matthew Broderick holding an apple?" plus I had seen momentary glimpses of a teleBision show that had eXtremely bright red perfect apples, no, rather IMperfect, because they were poisoned, something called 'Once Upon A Time".

    ReplyDelete