Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Evidence of Ghosts

So I went on one of those scary ghost tours the other day (see full story here in today's Chicago Parent) and the guide said that you can often see spirits on film that are not apparent using the naked eye.

I decided to investigate my front lawn for lost souls:

This ghost emitted a unique aroma of Downey fabric softener.

I think this spirit may have been a little drunk as he kept walking into the tree.
This little fellow seemed to corroborate the notion that ghosts are often quite cold.  He asked for his coat.

Well there you have it.  Indisputable proof that there are spirits among us - ones who  repeatedly demand juice boxes and Pop Tarts.

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun tour! I would have enjoyed it just to learn the history of the area!! I think your Ghost is a very cute one indeed!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty! I think I might hit another one soon with Danny.

      Delete
  2. Am relieved that your yard is not inhabited by the multiple holed Charlie Brown ghost!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um. You didn't see the other side.

      Charlie Brown rocks.

      Delete
  3. I'm too scared to do some of the ghost tours we have around here. I would forever be freaked out. Your little front yard ghost sure is cute though. Keep your supply of juice boxes up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on it - Caprisuns are on sale this week! I guess some of us like to be scared now and then, and others...not so much. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That, and all the light flickering that apparently goes on in the world!

      Delete
  5. How fun! I've never seen such a cute ghost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He needs the sugar in the juice & poptarts to give him the energy to keep on scaring your neighbors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a fascination with true crimes, real stories, and macabre.
    And I.....Well I used to have Freddie Krueger stickers on my school folder, and a Nightmare on Elm Street pin on my super cool acid wash jean jacket.
    No explanation for me, none at all.
    Ciders before a ghost tour! That is my type of tour! I would have gone as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do spirits share their poptarts and juice. (I seriously need to grow up. Bur for now, strawberry poptarts? Yes? Please?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The orbs! I've been having an issue with my camera that I get them all the time. Now after my ghost tour I realized that every single place I go just must be haunted. Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's too bad you didn't get a ghost that likes to do lawn work instead...or dishes. I'll be looking for you on the next season of "The Haunting" (if that show is even still on).

    ReplyDelete