Friday, May 6, 2011

The Q&A Portion of the Day

Now that we are on the second month of We Band of Mothers, I figure it is a good time to answer some of the burning questions that linger with my loyal fan base.  Are you there, mom?

Okay, I'll fess up.  As my goal is to write in this blog every day for a year, I'm struggling today with a little writer's block.  So I'm taking a cue from various reality shows and conducting my very own Q&A session to stall until the Blog Gods inspire me with another topic.  These are real questions posed by friends and readers.

Q:  When you had strep(t), did your husband go in to scrape the colonies per your doctor's recommendation?

A:  Yes.  And I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say it involved a Q-tip and a lot of cackling/gagging noises. 

Q:  How much is it to laminate at Lakeshore Learning?

A:  I think it's 29 cents a foot if you're a teacher and 39 cents a foot if you're a crazy mom.  I'll double check this weekend.

Q:  Do the other mothers in your carpool know you're playing the music from Rent in your car?

A:  No, why?  Do you think they'll be upset?  Crap.  Nobody tell them.

Q:  Can you post a picture of your short hair cut?

A.  I had my husband take a picture, but I didn't like how many chins I had in the photo.  Once I get the Brazilian lipo on my neck, I'll be happy to post. 

Well, that pretty much sums up all my fan mail questions.  I would really appreciate some more for the next time I get a little stuck. 

Thank you for attending.  Sorry I didn't order any coffee and donuts for the session, but I had a feeling it would be short.  Stupid writer's block.

2 comments:

  1. I am just sad that my kid never comes home singing the songs from Rent. His delinquent sister will love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you made that appointment with the 'crazy' doctor yet?

    ReplyDelete