Friday, May 27, 2011

Dude - My Dell Just Died!

Breaking news from the blog front.  My computer is acting erratically and I'm hearing some death rattles.  I was trying to get Little Dell an extra few months of life after seeing the dreaded blue screen some time ago (did a re-load, broke the CD thingie, and lost all my free Microsoft programs courtesy of last employer. Free Open Office programs just aren't the same), but I can no longer delay the inevitable.  She's a goner.

I'm hoping to find a good deal this weekend - so fingers crossed because the Chess Club just left and I've got great photos of both our Russian chess master as well as the future band campers of America.  There was this one time, at band camp....

RIP Dell Inspiron 2600
2002-2011

4 comments:

  1. I have a loaner if you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm going to pick up the Sunday papers tonight and see what kind of Memorial Day sales they have going on this weekend. I'll let you know if I'm unable to swallow the purchase. I hear good things about Apple. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my apple. A little pricey, but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm hoping to just get in & out with a cheap basic Apple and not end up getting sold on the "touring" model like I did our stupid minivan.

    ReplyDelete