Sunday, July 1, 2012

Recall, Schmecall

Forget my earlier blog about that Excedrin Migraine recall and the plight to cure my recurring migraines. 

After all, who needs corporate intervention when my dad has been hoarding the stuff only to deliver some this weekend in his own unique way and packaging style:



I like how he included a pill count and self-portrait.  I also like how he used a baby food jar.  Why a 70-some year old is in possession of a baby food jar is beyond me.

But far be it from me to look a gifthorse in the mouth.  Or the head.

7 comments:

  1. And based on the expiration date, it looks like he's been holding on to that jar for a while. He must have been waiting for just the right occasion to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Dad! So sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG dad for coming through for you!!! However they got delivered, they got delivered!! Now I'm sure you will use them judiciously in the days ahead (until you find your next stash :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww! you have a great dad!

    xxo
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww the smiley face and the 'love dad' signature, is so sweet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uggg. Sounds like you're still in pain. Hope this recall ends soon. GO DAD!

    ReplyDelete