Friday, July 18, 2014

The Contest - Week 7: Got Milk?

Remember The Contest?  Still going strong.  In fact, we may never end this baby, because c'mon.  Free Peeps dude.  This week's letter and results below.

---------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

I could seriously love Dean Dairy Products until the cows came home.

Sorry.  I can’t help myself sometimes.

But I guess that’s a moo point.

Anyway, I have three boys who devour milk by the pint, quart, and gallon. These same three boys are also cursed with a mom not exactly known for her skills in the kitchen. In fact, there have been many nights when the choice is given between eating something home-made or pouring a bowl of cereal and milk. Guess what the kids pick?  Like every time.

Which brings me back to why I love Dean Dairy Products.

As a reasonably-priced healthy staple of our daily lives, Dean milk is a godsend.  I use it in lieu of coffee creamer. It is also such a better option than sugary drinks.  It even counteracts the negative impact of salt (which I firmly believe is why I have super-low blood pressure).  Best of all?  It  comes in chocolate.

Anyway, I truly appreciate Dean Dairy Products.  Please keep up the good work and keep churning out the very best!  We promise to keep drinking it, until…you know….the cows come home.

Sincerely,
 
Marianne Walsh
 
----------------------------------------------
 
Now for the results.
 
With the rising cost of milk in the global economy, I can understand why Dean's did not respond.  These people are supporting livelihoods for crying out loud. No hard feelings, Dean. You still make me happy.
 
For Andrea's letter this week, visit HERE.
 
My total score stands at 22.
 

12 comments:

  1. Well, clearly you didn't milk it enough.

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably just taking the cow a reaaaaaalllly long time to walk to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM BANNING MILK FROM NOW ON.
    No I am not.
    BUT ITS A GOOD THOUGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love milk. They should have sent you coupons and a thank you note.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those cows take a long time for Farmer Stan to milk. His wife, Martha, handles all correspondence, and she's summering on Martha's Vineyard.

    ReplyDelete